[high] Ms. High's Class this Week 11/18

Shannon McGinty Spillett mcgintyshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:24:52 EST 2014

                                          Hello Parents,                                        (photos from Pajama Day)
Here's what's happening in Ms. High's class this week!
Science-The students are continuing their work in energy.Social Studies-They are learning about the Creek and the Cherokee of Georgia.Math-They are working on measurement and still continuing practice work in both addition and subtraction.Language Arts-This week check out the info sent home in today's agenda about how to access the ebooks.  See below!
Things coming up:
Turkey Trot & Thanksgiving luncheon-this Thursday  Anyone want to commit to bringing 10 snacks or waters for the Turkey Trot?  Let me know!  Awards Day is on Friday, December 19 at 1:00 in the classrooms, just in case you need time to adjust your schedule!  Winter Holiday Party will take place after Awards.
How to access the ebooks:
Go to http://destiny.dekalb.k12.ga.usClick on Sagamore HillsClick on LoginEnter s followed by student number (ex.  s8263969) for the user namePassword: mydestinyClick on the catalog at the topUnder material type chose electronic bookSearch for booksClick on Read it for a book you wantRead, read read
Have a great week everyone!  Let me know if you need anything!!
Shannon
Shannon McGinty Spillett
Phone: (404) 428-4593