[gifted 2025] Picture Book assignment

SUZANNA R. QUINN SUZANNA_R_QUINN at fc.dekalb.k12.ga.us
Wed Nov 12 16:02:23 EST 2014

I'm so glad she's enjoying the project. I am really looking forward to
seeing the finished projects. I am hoping to have the books completed by
next Friday. However, I realize that some of the children will need a
little more time, so we will complete them after Thanksgiving if
necessary. Please encourage her to save the details for her larger
pictures, and just do rough sketches on her storyboards.  She will
photograph and edit the final pictures and do most of the typing next week
in class. That way she can focus on her artwork at home.  I am encouraging
parents to help the children edit their stories. That way their typing
will go much much smoother with fewer corrections to make next week.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.