[Class of 2025] Kindergarten Slideshow

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon May 20 15:55:15 EDT 2013

As those who should know probably know, *each class will be creating
their own slideshow, to be viewed in their own classrooms*.

But, after the slideshows have been presented, if you want to share you
class's slideshow here with other kindergarten parents, I'm sure I kids
(and us parents) would would enjoy it.