[Class of 2025] [Durant] Math stars grading and first in math ?

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Oct 8 18:25:47 EDT 2013

Last I heard
<http://list.9.0ne.org/archive/durant-2013/2013-September/000016.html>,
Jasmine Idlett (Jayda's mom) is doing Math Stars
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Math_Stars> for our class.  I haven't seen any
stars on Ms. Durant's Math Stars chart in the hall beside the cafeteria
either.

100 stickers /a day/ (in First in Math)‽  Julia's falling behind! ☺  It
looked to me, based on the 3,000 sticker goal and 30 week markers, that
100 stickers /a week/ is more what they're looking for.  But I say, let
the initial enthusiasm run (because it's sure to wane later)!