[Class of 2025] Details about Red Ribbon Week?

Kerry Lenz kerrylenz at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 27 12:45:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

Here's what I received from Jack's teacher:

Monday - "Sock It to Drugs" Day  (wear outrageous and colorful socks)
Tuesday - "Peace In, Drugs Out" Day  (wear 60s and 70s attire)
Wednesday - "Follow Your Dreams" Day  (wear pajamas)
Thursday - "Show Your Character" Day  (dress up as a book character)
Friday - "PAWSitively Drug Free" Day  (wear as much red as possible)

-Kerry