[Class of 2025] 2nd Grade Teacher gifts

Shannon McGinty Spillett mcgintyshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:00:38 EST 2014

Hello Parents,
Happy Holidays!  Many of you have paid your $40.00 dues and included in that is $5.00 teacher gift.  If you want to give more, please feel free!  We have some students designing some "gift trees" for the teachers and we will attach all gift cards/money to them.  They will be presented to the teachers on Friday, December 19 before the party in their instructional classrooms.  I'll be sure to attach some photos as they go along, so you can see what they will be like.

Thank you,
Second Grade Room Parents

Shannon McGinty Spillett
Phone: (404) 428-4593