[Class of 2025] Class of 2025] See the gifts for our teachers!

Lara Baldwin lara.baldwin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:17:44 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

Thank you for paying your 2nd Grade Dues. We have enough money to give Ms. High, Ms. Quinn and Ms. Xu each $150 for their holiday gifts from the 2nd Grade Class :)

Also a lot of you want to add more money to a teacher's card. That's great! I'll have them with me at Awards Day tomorrow at 1pm, so please feel free to add more cash to any or all of the teachers' cards. I made the pockets nice a big to allow for more cash :)

Some of the 2nd graders made a Christmas tree for each teacher's money card. Really cute. Please see the pics.

I think the teachers will be really happy with their gifts!

See you tomorrow,
Lara