[Class of 2025] Sagamore 2nd Grade Families

Dawn Durham dpanskoy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:11:22 EDT 2014

A very big thank-you to all of the families who have made their contributions to cover 2nd grade costs for the year!  For those who haven't had a chance yet, you may send in cash or check in an envelope marked for Lara Baldwin(Anna's Mom) or pay through Paypal to Dawn Durham(Jack's Mom) at dpanskoy at hotmail.com.  We have a running spreadsheet to keep track of all of the money sent in.
One of our first big purchases is International Night t-shirts for all of the 2nd graders.  This year our country is China and Hai Bin Yan(Zoe Steckel's Mom) did an outstanding job designing the t-shirts (see attached). We can't wait to see the children wearing them!
As a reminder, each donation of $40 per family covers these costs for the entire year:
$9- International Night T-shirt$1- BBQ$5- Winter Teacher Gift$5- All Class Parties$5-International Night$5-Teacher/Classroom Wish List$5- Wonderful Wednesday Supplies$5- End-of-the-Year Teacher Gift
If you are able to, please consider donating a little more to help cover families who may not be able to contribute at this time (maybe $10 more dollars for a total of $50).  This would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much!
-Your 2nd grade room parentsLara BaldwinShannon SpillettDawn DurhamDiara SpelmonTaylor AckertAnna YanShannon BrinsonAndrew GurveyMarilyn RatzelMary Margaret Brown