[Danhi] Class snacks - ill pick up some

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 16:44:03 EST 2012

We have about $100 in our class fund. If everyone is ok, I'll use about $20 and get the class some snacks.

Not sure about you, but even though I pack snacks for Ella, she only wants to eat what is at school.

Perhaps we can all pitch in and provide donations to the class that will get us to the end of school. I believe that is what some of the other classes do.

Just a thought for January. Making we can get some good after holiday sales and stock up the classroom.

Ps. I'm sending my holiday party note out later tonight. ;)

Michelle Shevlin
Sent from my iPhone