[Danhi] Sock-Hop

Adelson, Audrey audrey.adelson at emory.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:18:24 EST 2012

We plan to go too. Alex is a little unsure about dancing but is looking forward to hanging our w his friends!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2012, at 4:11 PM, "Rebecca DiGiuro" <rdigiuro at comcast.net<mailto:rdigiuro at comcast.net>> wrote:

i think we're going.  we were going to try to go to famous pub on sat. night also just to eat dinner & show support.  we'll see if we can do 2 nights in a row!  are your kids going to dress up?  i may have a hard time getting sophia to wear rolled up jeans & a scarf in her hair!

rebecca digiuro