[Danhi] Sock-Hop

Lindenlauf.Scott Scott.P.Lindenlauf at SunTrust.com
Wed Nov 7 16:32:34 EST 2012

We are going and taking Shayanne!

From: Erin Conrad [mailto:econrad at telcosolutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 12:58 PM
To: danhi.2012 at list.9.0ne.org
Subject: [Danhi] Sock-Hop

Hi everyone,
Rachel and I wanted to see who else was going to the sock-hop this Friday.  We are planning on taking Aidan!

Thank you,

Erin Conrad (Aidan's dad)
Consultant
678-735-7300
866-844-2181
877-257-1890 - Fax
www.TelcoSolutions.net

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
By replying to this e-mail, you consent to SunTrust's monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on SunTrust's systems.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid. is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]