[Danhi] sick

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Nov 28 20:39:30 EST 2012

Sorry to hear that, Rebecca.  Inevitable though, I guess.

I think our family just went through it over Thanksgiving holiday.
Julia bounced up and down a few times ("she's better!", "she's ill
again", "she seems better", "no sickly again"…) over the course of /6
days/ before she completely kicked it.  I hope you find a speedier recovery.

Best of luck to Sophia.