[Danhi] Welcome, Ms. Danhi!

Adelson, Audrey audrey.adelson at emory.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:50:01 EDT 2012

Thank you for the email Ms. Danhi. This helps so much! We are happy to help cut some circles for the caterpillar. Put the materials inside Alex's backpack and we will get to work and send them in as soon as we can.

Question about the caterpillar - Is this for books the parents read to the children or ones that the children read on their own or both?

Have a great week!

Audrey Farquharson