[Danhi] Documenting Our Findings, A Class Website for Parents

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Oct 1 17:19:36 EDT 2012

I think a place for us to document our findings would be a great
compliment to the discussion on this mailing list, so I've set up a wiki
page (a webpage we can edit) for our class
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Ms._Danhi_2012>.

For example, I tried to summarize the "Growing Caterpillar Reading
Tracker" we've been trying to understand.

Remember, it's a webpage that /we make/, and any changes can be undone,
so /be bold/, and edit it to your liking!