[Danhi] Glimpse of Another Classroom, Ms. Weirick

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Oct 3 22:22:35 EDT 2012

Short version: I've quoted below, a message that went out to parents of
Ms. Weirick's class in mid-September, to share some of what another
fellow Kindergarten class has been up to.

Longer version:  Out of curiosity, I went to the Sagamore Hills PTA
Board meeting that happens monthly at 6:15p in the school Media Center,
mentioned on their website <http://sagamorehillspta.org/?page_id=24>.
Very friendly and busy group, and interesting to witness some of the
"behind the scenes" that makes our school what it is.  I also visited
with Ms. Weirick parent, Taylor Ackert.  After hearing about our mailing
list, she asked for, and I created, a mailing list for Ms. Weirick's
class <http://list.9.0ne.org/list/listinfo/weirick.2012> like ours (I've
subscribed out of curiosity, you can too).  She later forwarded me a
message that went out to parents of Ms. Weirick's class in
mid-September, highlighting their class's use of Sagamore Hills PTA's
BringIt sign up sheets
<http://sagamorevolunteers.pleasebringit.com/public/eZcWtlOo5fg>.