[Danhi] Documenting Our Findings, A Class Website for Parents

Guang Yang sandy12348 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:25:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

I just tried editing the webpage. It is so easy. Thank you very much for the great effort.

Guang

From: audrey.adelson at emory.edu
To: dave at 1.0ne.org; sarepta at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:02:37 +0000
CC: danhi.2012 at list.9.0ne.org
Subject: Re: [Danhi] Documenting Our Findings, A Class Website for Parents

Hi Dave and All –

I just tested out Dave’s Edit suggestion to us and it is pretty easy to use as he said. I have added some websites and references that I thought you all may find useful.
 I have also volunteered in the class a few times in the past couple of weeks. It has been really great to get to know all of the kids a bit. Each one of them has left such a fun impression and they are all so cute! I also was able to get a better feel for
 how much Ms. Danhi needs our help. I have emailed her a list of the volunteer opportunities we have learned are taking place in some of the other kindergarten classrooms and a few new ones based on the interest of our parents (science, computers, math) and
 will work with other parents to organize a virtual sign up system like the one Dave showed us a couple of weeks ago. She was very interested in our ideas and really appreciates our help. We cannot coordinate the sign up list until we hear back from Ms. Danhi
 and learn what she thinks is needed in the classroom and what she thinks could work. Once we get it rolling, please try to volunteer a little of your time so we can help her and the kids. I work full-time myself and have made it a priority to be involved as
 the PTA have continually pushed this as what makes Sagamore work – Be More!

Thanks again Dave for putting this email and website together!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Audrey Farquharson