[Danhi] Reading Record Sheet, Rocket Math

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Oct 24 16:32:08 EDT 2012

Sent some items in the "Return to School" side of the student folder the
last couple days, but they aren't getting picked up, so I wanted to make
sure I'm understanding…

October Reading Record Sheet
    10 books recorded, parent signed, pumpkins colored (Julia's favorite
    part), so I'm sending it in before the end of the month, right?
Rocket Math
    I returned her completed "Work the Math" sheets and her doing the
    "Mastering the Facts" test completed in less than 3 minutes (instead
    of 1 minute, right?).  Maybe I'm not supposed to return any of that
    stuff, just use it to practice, and she tests in the classroom?

Thanks for clarifying!