[Danhi] Sign up now to help: Kindergarten and Pre-K Wonderful Wednesday April 24, 2013

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 16:17:01 EDT 2013

Hello fellow Ms. Danhi class families,

Once a month throughout the school year, we have Wonderful Wednesdays to show appreciation for our wonderful faculty and staff.  Parents provide breakfast and lunch items to the teacher's lounge for all 80 of our teachers and staff to enjoy!

I can't believe it but it's that time.  Kindergarten and Pre-K host Wonderful Wednesday next week on April 24th. We will be serving soup, sandwiches and sweets for lunch. In addition, we will serve drinks and a small breakfast of muffins and bagels, juice and coffee.

Please sign up below for any of the items (even two if you can).  If you are donating money for the sandwich trays, please put it in an envelope by April 23rd and address it to your room parent, Michelle Shevlin (Ella's mom).

http://sagamorevolunteers.pleasebringit.com/public/gL$o7Kb1Plc

Thank you!

Ella's mom (Michelle)
On behalf of the Pre-K and Kindergarten Room Parents