[Danhi] Valentine party coming soon - parent volunteers

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 08:07:14 EST 2013

Hi,

We are finalizing the menu and crafts for our upcoming Valentine Mad Hatter Tea Party on the 14th at 1pm.

So far I have the following parents that signed up to help at the beginning of the year:

James and/or Audrey Farquharson (Alex's parents)
Rebecca DiGiuro (Sophia's mom)
Jociellia Gandy (Celine's mom)

Please let me know if you want to be a part of the party team. We've come up with some really cute things with our theme but could always use some help to put it all together!

I'll send a snack sign up shortly.

Thanks and have a great week!

Michelle Shevlin
Sent from my iPhone