[Danhi] Photos of Kindergarten in Ms. Danhi's Class

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Fri Mar 8 12:47:31 EST 2013

Yearbook: I've collected photos of Ms. Danhi's class
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Ms._Danhi_2012_photos>.  I'm not sure if any of
them are right for the yearbook, so instead of sending them all to you,
I though I'd let you pick and choose.  If there's something in
particular you're looking for, please let me know and I might be able to
get it.  Deadline is Monday the 11th, right?

Ms. Danhi's class: if you have any photos of class you'd like to share,
please post them to the site or get them to me.  I'll be putting a
slideshow together the end of the year.

Thanks!