[Danhi] Easter time - eggs needed

Rachel E. Conrad rec at dorough.com
Wed Mar 20 15:41:29 EDT 2013

We can do eggs as well-not a problem

From: Lidia's [mailto:lidianistor at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:41 PM
To: Dave Allen Barker Jr
Cc: Sagamore K Class
Subject: Re: [Danhi] Easter time - eggs needed

Will send 10 eggs as well

The RETENELLERS

Sent from skin IQ medspa iPhone 404-277-0778

always with best wishes :)

On Mar 20, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Dave Allen Barker Jr <dave at 1.0ne.org> wrote:

	If someone wants to provide the link to the GKIDS kindergarten list of sight words, please do.  Ten minutes of searching, and the only thing I found was a lot of wordy/academic/edu-speak about curriculum and assessment! =o  I'll keep looking and share if I score.