[Durant] Please bring it sign up list

angellcromwell at gmail.com angellcromwell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:28:08 EDT 2013

Hello parents,

Here's a please bring it for the International night on October 17, 2013. This list is for the WHOLE 1st grade. We are ALL doing Switzerland. We will be setting food up in the cafeteria at 5:00. Please bring all items to cafeteria and look for the awesome Switzerland tables. If you are going to be slammed for time- feel free to coordinate early food drop-offs with Shannon McGinty Spillett-mcgintyshannon at hotmail.com.
Money donations are due by October 15, so we can buy whatever we will be missing. THANK YOU PARENTS!

http://sagamorevolunteers.pleasebringit.com/public/AwzbU9KlZEY

Sent from my iPhone