[Durant] Testing

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 18:29:50 EDT 2013

International week is coming up in October for school. Each class picks a country and wears a tee shirt, typically designed by the class. There will be parades and all kinds of activities during the week both during the day and an international night for the family.  The flyer home today has a picture of the tee shirt design. It looks really cool.

The $10 pays for the tee shirt and probably other activities for international week.

Hope this helps.

Michelle Shevlin
Sent from my iPhone