[Durant] Ms Durants' Birthday

Lidia Nistor lidianistor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:34:54 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Please  send what you all can, in an envelope in Vincent's backpack
Of course , I will include our share of $15
It will be a pampering products gift, and she will love it. I have so many different choices. And not very expensive, but very unique
Even $5-$10 from a few families will still suffice
Will send a picture to you all with what wi put together for her
Thanks
Lidia

Skin IQ Medspa & Store
www.skiniqmedspa.com

Ask me about the unique & fabulous Anti-aging Gentleman's Shaving Facial to gift your Valentine this year

Cancelation Policy: 24 hrs notice
Cancelation fee: 50% of the scheduled treatment