[Durant] End of the Year Teacher Gift

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 09:52:10 EDT 2014

I really like the Kindle idea. You can get pretty good deals on HD previous generations for about $100.
Thanks for taking the lead.
Michelle
On Monday, May 12, 2014 9:36 AM, Marilyn Ratzel <marilyn.ratzel at gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning!  It's the final countdown!  This may be somewhat last minute, but I was thinking it would be nice if we could all pitch in and get Ms. Durant a present to thank her for all she has done this year.  I asked her to fill out a sheet with her favorite things, which is attached.  You can use this to either get her an individual present, or, if you prefer, contribute towards one big class gift.  I noticed she does does not have a nook or a kindle, so thought maybe if we could raise enough $, that would be a good gift for her.

If you want to contribute to a class gift, please send in your $ to go in Laine Ratzel's folder.  I'd like to be able to get the gift this weekend, so please send $ by Friday.  Thanks!

Marilyn Ratzel
durant-2013 at list.9.0ne.org
http://list.9.0ne.org/list/listinfo/durant-2013