[Durant] Awards Ceremony Time

Michelle Shevlin michelle.shevlin at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 09:56:57 EDT 2014

12:15 is what my note home said too.

They also sent home a note about field day. I'll dig around to find it but the younger grades are in the morning I believe. 2nd grade and under volunteers were asked 8:30-12 or something like that.

I am suppose to to the 3 legged race from 9:30-11.

Hope that helps.

Michelle Shevlin
Sent from my iPhone