[Durant] End of the Year Teacher Gift

Marilyn Ratzel marilyn.ratzel at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:17:40 EDT 2014

Two more days!  Thank you all who contributed to Ms. Durant's gift!  We
collected enough to get her a new Kindle Fire HD and a $10 Amazon Gift
Card.  I am going to miss the Awards Ceremony on the last day of
school-Greg (Laine's dad) will be there, so he will bring the gift, but I
was hoping that maybe someone who plans to be there can help with
presenting the gift to Ms. Durant on behalf of the class?   Do you think
the Awards Ceremony is the best time to give it to her?

Marilyn