[Sagamore Volunteer] Sagamore Fundraiser

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Aug 19 16:24:01 EDT 2014

We'll give it a whirl this weekend and let you know how we do.

Anyone (including you) can send email out anytime to the lists I manage at http://list.9.0ne.org/ .  Talk to communications at sagamorehillspta.org (Nancy Shober) about adding messages to the Wildcat Update.

Glad to hear the selling went well for you. I hope this great effort of your guys' works out. I (and Julia) like the incentives you've offered too!