[Sagamore Online] Permission to use this photo?

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Aug 7 11:02:08 EDT 2013

I'm guessing it's okay to use that image
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/File:2013-05-10_Sagamore_International_Field_Day_Peru_flag.jpeg>
on the Sagamore website <http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/sagamore>.  Those
are faces from Ms. Danhi's class (my daughter's class), and I know they
all signed school media releases.

If someone has more to say about how photos can be taken and shared and
how school media releases play into it, I know I'm still curious, thanks.

Thanks for you work, John.