[Sagamore Online] website updates

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Aug 28 21:40:00 EDT 2013

David, let's meet in the computer lab in the morning tomorrow (or I'll
be there each morning until I see you) (I confirmed that I can log into
the PTA website from there).

Beware!  Ask me to update the website, and if you let me, I'll show you
how to instead! ;)  Anyone else interested is free to stop by too.