[Sagamore Online] Kindergarten Open House

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Dec 9 21:06:17 EST 2013

I've made sagamorehillspta.org/openhouse
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/openhouse> work with the last version of
copy I saw.

So now (unfortunately (and hopefully not forever)) we have a choice:
possibly cuter address with less impressive surrounding content at the
end (pta site <http://sagamorehillspta.org/>), or a more cumbersome
address that looks better at the other end (school site
<http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/sagamore>).