[Sagamore Online] Online Open House Promotion

Nancy Shober nancy.shober at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 22:13:32 EST 2013

I will do the wildcat update.
I think I am the master of the Facebook page and will look into creating an event.
I think the CDC list serve would be good - but I am not on it so we'd need to find a person to post for us.
Twitter - not sure - in the past it's pretty much been Ms. Elliott, as far as I know.
I can post to the Sagamore Hills Yahoo group. We should also post on Briarcliff Woods, and Leafomore. Possibly others, but I just don't know what they are at this time.