[Sagamore Online] What I've Been Up To

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Sat Feb 2 11:55:46 EST 2013

I thought I'd initiate this mailing list by telling y'all what I'm up to.

  * Heather Fullmer asked if I would update the PTA website to reflect
    the graphic design of the school's website, and I agreed to look into it
  * John Lenz gave me a copy of the school's website (I haven't looked
    at it yet)
  * Vera Kornylak explained to me her current duties (after setting up
    our current website years ago, thanks!) with the PTA website: update
    the homepage with the weekly PTA newsletter and add pages as requested
  * Document our setup
    <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_online>—mostly for myself
    now, perhaps future volunteers too
  * Created a Dreamhost user for myself with access the the PTA's
    account there (see the notes on that arrangement
    <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Dreamhost_account>)
  * Rename the Dreamhost account to "Sagamore Hills PTA" from "Vera's
    Account"
  * Change the email address assigned to the only Wordpress account on
    the PTA website, "admin", to Dave's from Vera's
  * Write down some To Dos
    <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_online#To_Do>

The pages I've linked to are on a wiki
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki>, so please press any "edit" links