[Sagamore Online] Google Apps for Nonprofits

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Jul 22 19:48:16 EDT 2013

*Sagamore Hills PTA is now enrolled in Google's Google for Nonprofits
program <https://www.google.com/nonprofits/>*, allowing the PTA to
leverage a variety of Google products for free
<https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/index.html>, such as Google
Apps <http://google.com/a>.

I've taken some notes of the process
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account_setup> and
where we're at now
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account>, which is
basically to just be registered and ready, but not yet utilizing in any way.