[Sagamore Online] Google Apps for Nonprofits

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Jul 22 21:53:08 EDT 2013

I don't know what magic you weave with your marketing prowess, John, but
here's how you grab the reins (mixed metaphors, anyone? :) ).

 1. Follow the first part of, "Adding a new administrator to your
    account <https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/1699862>".
    Our EIN is, 58-6072487 .
 2. Wait for approval (I say, "yes", somewhere).
 3. Login to Google for Nonprofits
    <https://google-for-nonprofits.appspot.com/home> (if you're an
    Administrator of other Google for Nonprofits accounts, you'll need
    to choose Sagamore PTA specifically).
 4. Go to "Product enrollments" and check out "Google Grants", "Enroll Now".
 5. Take notes
    <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Hills_PTA_Google_account#Google_Grants_.28AdWords.29>
    ( :) ) and let us know what you're up to. :)