[Sagamore Online] Website Billing [Was: [verkor 73401527] Domain "sagamorehillspta.org"'s Registration expires on 2013-07-09!]

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Jun 24 20:00:16 EDT 2013

Could I (we) get an update on the status of the payment of the PTA's
Dreamhost account?

Looking at the billing & account information today, there's not a clear
indication that we're on Dreamhost's free non-profit program, but there
a lot of zeros where I'd expect charges, so I'm guessing we are now?

I also see Vera's credit card is still on file with them.  Shouldn't it
be removed?

It also looks like Vera no longer has access to the account and I'm the
only user who does.  Yikes!  Shouldn't there also be some generic PTA
account with access?  (I'm not sure how you guys manage such things.)