[Sagamore Online] PTA Website Suggestions

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Oct 8 14:22:38 EDT 2013

Peter, please take a look at our thoughts from the last website meeting
<http://list.9.0ne.org/archive/sagamore.online/2013-September/000101.html>.

I've now granted you (Google Account peter at mobilewebsitegurus.com) edit
rights to the test PTA Google Site
<https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites/>.
You can understand the point of the site in the aforementioned meeting's
notes.  If you want to pull in existing content, make placeholders for
pages you'd like to see, flesh out navigation, whatever, please do.

I'm always up for a video conference too.

I think we're on the same page, and looking to accomplish the
suggestions you've made.