[Sagamore Online] Tech Tuesday

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Fri Oct 11 08:51:20 EDT 2013

Met with Nancy and Kim this morning after 8am.  Got everyone logged in
with Google Accounts.  Showed Nancy how to update the online calendar.
A class came and and we left before 8:30am.  Nancy and Kim said they'll
check things out on their own now that they know how to get started.

If anyone else wants my help getting started with these tools, just let
me know.

Here are some notes:

  * Drive <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_Google_Drive>
  * Calendar <http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_calendar_implementation>