[Sagamore Online] Calendaring

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Sep 12 14:01:57 EDT 2013

We can all make changes, Nancy! ;)  Yes, you will be the first guinea
pig. :)

  * Are you already familiar with any calendaring software (Google
    Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, phone calendars (IOS or Android),
    etc.)?  If so, which ones?
  * Do you have a Google Account (does what you see at
    https://accounts.google.com/ look familiar?)?  Google accounts are a
    login system that uses your email address (it does NOT need to be a
    Gmail address).

I hope you're up for working with me on this.  I'd like to write this up
for reference anyway, and actually walking someone through it will make
writing a reference much easier (and better).

We can do a morning Sagamore computer lab session again if you want.