[Sagamore Online] Calendaring

Kim Speece kwspeece at mac.com
Mon Sep 16 18:07:17 EDT 2013

I will try it but first, we have had an issue with the talent show auditions. They are next week. Here is the copy of the correct dates. Please change it on the calendar when you get the chance.

Thanks!
Kim
Talent Show Tryouts are Next WeekThe talent show try outs are on Wednesday September 25th for individual acts and M.C. and Thursday September 26th for group acts. Auditions will run from 3:00-4:30 in the cafeteria.