[Sagamore Online] Fwd: Google Grants Enrollment Approved

John R. Lenz john at lenzmarketing.com
Wed Sep 18 10:46:16 EDT 2013

This is decent news. Basically we can now start advertising programs/events/etc. about our school using adwords.

The ads must link to the PTA site.

With the impending move to the county-wide CMS for all websites, this is how I'm forecasting we need to deal with it:

1. Update/remove the detritus from the PTA site and re-organize it.

2. Merge the PTA site and the county site using the current wordpress installation/hosting that the PTA site uses.

3. Update the look of the combo site so that the brand is preserved.

4. When the county flips the switch and says "here's your new generic site; good luck" then we inject a bit of javascript into the new (county) site so that it automatically forwards traffic to the combo PTA site. (This will need Ms. Martin's approval of course).

5. Have a field party.

-John

Begin forwarded message: