[Sagamore Online] An example of how communications could work differently

Monica Ellingson monica.ellingson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:38:32 EDT 2014

David,
Thanks for these insights. Although it might seem bleak, these open rates
for an email newsletter are actually pretty great. Some business would kill
for those rates. That being said, I like your less is more suggestions. I
would love to meet over the summer (without recorded video conference) and
discuss options for improvement. Thanks!