[Sagamore Online] Sagamore Projected 14-15 Calendar

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Fri Aug 1 12:14:47 EDT 2014

Okay, calendar data entry complete.  Check it out on the website
calendar page <http://sagamorehillspta.org/?page_id=24> (or sidebar) (or
in your Cozi <http://www.cozi.com/>! 😉).  You can also edit it
<http://www.9.0ne.org/w/Sagamore_calendar_implementation#Edit> if you
(or others) want.

In my dream land, it's this online calendar data that generates the
print or any other versions (ics → csv → pretty spreadsheet or document
data merge?)… still workin' on that one. ☺