[Sagamore Online] STEM email/discussion group

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Fri Aug 15 23:35:53 EDT 2014

So, as you've probably been notified by the system, you're now manager
of the stem discussion group.  Here are the basics.

View
    https://groups.google.com/a/groups.sagamorehillspta.org/d/forum/stem
Post
    stem at groups.sagamorehillspta.org
Subscribe
    stem+subscribe at groups.sagamorehillspta.org

The mobile web interface is stripped down to basic viewing and posting,
so when you really want to check it out, be sure you use the desktop view.