[Sagamore Online] Online Open House Promotion

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Tue Feb 18 14:14:00 EST 2014

Let's make sure the Open House, next Wednesday Feb 26, is promoted/updated.

  * Dave - DONE Online calendar (feed), pta website,
    NorthDruidHills-Briarcliff Patch
  * John - District school website
  * Nancy - Facebook event, Wildcat newsletter
  * Anindita - CDC ListServ
  * Jonathan - Marquee
  * ANYONE - Neighborhood groups (mailing lists)

Thanks!