[Sagamore Online] School Directory

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Jul 7 11:55:22 EDT 2014

That's one advantage of a printed directory over electronic---the
difficulty of massive copying.  Bits want to be free.

Were you thinking a watermark, like you see on some copyrighted
imagery?  We can easily plaster a big "you're naughty if you
redistribute this/think of the children/don't encourage spamming" on
every page of a pdf, but pdfs are less usable (not sortable, don't
reflow to different screen sizes).  I'm not sure if we could watermark a
spreadsheet.

What actual, probable threats are we trying to address?