[Sagamore Online] website content, organization, prioritizing

David E.F. Klein d_e_f_k at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:05:56 EDT 2014

Dave and others,
In an effort to help focus our (my?) website content creation efforts, I have started a spreadsheet on the google drive that lists all of the possible school topics / events / etc. that could or should have representation on a PTA website. This is meant to be a discussion and prioritization tool. There are columns to mark whether an item should live on a PTA site vs. a district site and/or whether it should be posted on the web at all. There is also a column to signify whether any content on that topic currently exists on a website. The list was meant to be exhaustive at first to get a handle on the big picture and to help identify immediate needs vs. possible future needs vs. not a need after all. If anyone is interested in helping to prioritize and/or add or subtract from the list, feel free to edit as desired. It lives on the PTA google drive in the website folder ("Website - Proposed Pages and Organization").
Thanks,
David