[Sagamore Online] Sagamore Website - Auction

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Wed Mar 12 11:41:12 EDT 2014

Go ahead and put it on the current Wordpress site like you did for Dia
de los Muertos.

Once you start the page, I can make a pretty address for it like,
http://sagamorehillspta.org/auction , if you need; just let me know.

And if you don't have enough to do (!) and want to help a little with
the new website project...

Soon, I hope to move the PTA site over too its new home
<https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites>.
You can see I've already ported over quite a bit of content
<https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites/system/app/pages/sitemap/hierarchy>
(like your Dia de los Muertos page
<https://sites.google.com/a/sagamorehillspta.org/test-google-sites/dia-de-los-muertos>),
but I need some more time. But...

If you'd make an Auction page on the new site too and give me any
feedback, that's be great.  Just:

 1. https://test-google-sites.sagamorehillspta.org/
 2. "Sign in" link at that bottom
 3. "sagamorehillspta at sagamorehillspta.org"
 4. "New page" button at top

If you don't, that's fine too.  I just saw through Bimmia that you may
be webby and was wondering if you think the new website is heading in a
good direction for the PTA.