[Sagamore Online] STEM group members

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Mon Nov 17 11:55:01 EST 2014

It can be confusing to subscribe to a group, and your message has
prompted me to finally post some instructions on how to join a group
<http://sagamorehillspta.org/groups>.

The trick is to reply to the confirmation email instead of selecting
"Join This Group".  If you select "Join This Group", it will require you
sign-in with a Google Account (but again, confirming by simply replying
the the confirmation email avoids using a Google Account).

If you did want to create a Google Account with your school email
address for some reason (again, not necessary for most group
functionality), it is possible
<https://accounts.google.com/SignUpWithoutGmail>.

Confusing, I know!  Thanks for working with me.  You're feedback has
been really helpful as I try to write up instructions on how to use
these groups (and any feedback is welcomed!).