[Sagamore Online] shared spreadsheet

Dave Allen Barker Jr dave at 1.0ne.org
Thu Sep 11 06:43:47 EDT 2014

If you'll remember, I wanted the Drive as open as possible, with private
exceptions for just a few items; so it can't be do shared for my
tastes.  I think it's great that teachers have access (even if it means
giving them the login/password).

I think Google spreadsheets are the one document type that actually
allows anonymous (not logged in) editing, so that'd definitely be the
easiest.  Looks like you can do "Public on the web" or "Anyone with
link", then set "Access" to "Edit".  And remember too, you can do
"File", "See revision history" to see (or revert) what changes are being
made.